Thursday 17 November 2011

Colin Baker as the 6th Doctor.

Hey there again guys.

I got so much positive feedback from my last blog featuring the painting of the 4th Doctor Tom Baker I decided to turn my hand to good old Sixie himself, Colin Baker. One of the more controversial incarnations of the Doctor, Colin was one of the most interesting to me as he played the charactor in such a dark manner. Although his garb was arguabley the most friendly looking, make no mistake, Colin played a bastard.

It's just a shame that we never saw the full transition through to number seven. Although I understand there are some great audio plays read by Colin out there that I'll have to track down to see if I can bridge the gap a little.


Colin Baker as the 6th Doctor. Oil on canvas 7cm by 9cm painted with a toothpick.

G.

No comments: