Monday 14 November 2011

Doctor Who and Thought Bubble.

Hey guys and gals.

Who is going to Leeds for Thought Bubble this weekend? I'll be there with the Comic Book Alliance promoting The Spirit of Hope and telling everybody just how awesome it is - it IS awesome. More awesome in fact than a very awesome thing on its best day of being awesome being very very awesome.

Speaking of awesome, here's another one of my paintings.

7cm by 9cm oil on canvas using a toothpick.


Any and all feedback welcomed.

Although this painting won't be at Thought Bubble (due to drying times) I will have a selection of my other tiny paintings avaliable for purchase along with some prints of my comic book work.

I will also be sketching so feel free to stop by and say hello.

See you at Bubble.

G.

No comments: