Friday 17 October 2008

My face! My beautiful face!

Baby sitting on my lap watching Lazytown = Good thing.

Baby sitting on my lap dancing to Lazytown = Bad thing.

Unintentionally, happy little Vinnie threw back his bowling ball like skull and met with my nose with the force of a thousand exploding suns this evening. Cor bugger did it hurt.

Fortunately my wondrous good looks have not been damaged, but damn, my vanity went straight into panic mode.

Little Vinnie on the other hand was quick to say sorry (which is brilliant, he is only just two and we've been teaching him how violence is wrong - which reminds me, WWE Smackdown is on tonight...) and he is unharmed.

Anyway, an old friend is over tonight and is sharing his knowledge about computer colouring to Eva, I should go pay attention.

Also, Pizza is on it's way.

G.

No comments: