Monday 29 August 2011

Bics 2011.

Hey guys.

Traffic has picked up a lot around here since I posted my last blog featuring the WWE Superstars. I've had positive feedback on the image from several of them including Paul Bearer, Road Dogg, Tyler Reks (who wasn't pictured), Mick Foley, Goldust and Bret "The Hitman" Hart himself.

For those of you who missed it scroll down.

BICS was a blast, despite seeming a much smaller event than events past. It's always good to see old faces and to meet so many new ones, fans and creators alike. Although I think I might have unintentionally offended Staz Johnson (who was drawing beside me at the time) when I commented that we looked like sisters. Sorry Staz.


Overall it was a great event with the Comic Book Alliance offering help and advice to anyone who would listen while selling copies of The Spirit of Hope hand over fist. This book has really taken off in a big way and I'm so proud to have been involved with such an awesome assembly of talents and for such a good cause.

A big thank you to everyone who turned out.

See you at Thought Bubble.

G.


No comments: