Wednesday 5 January 2011

Don't make me angry.

Well the holidays are over and it's back to work. Well that's not strictly true. Work never stopped for me as I've been sneaking back to the studio between bouts of the flu and the Christmas festivities to try and keep the work flow going.

I've just finished up this iconic image of the late Bill Bixby in his most famous role alongside the man mountain Lou Ferrigno. Shamefully I only have faint memories of the TV series (although I'd love the DVD boxset - My birthday is only 9 months away!) but those TV Movies stayed with me. In fact Trial of The Incredible Hulk was the first Stan Lee cameo I ever spotted - I was so proud. Now it's harder to spot a movie that the old codger ISN'T in ;)



Oil on Canvas 16 by 20 inches. Impasto.

Any and all feedback welcomed so feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think, or if there are any images you would like painted. I am avalible for commission and am very approachable.

Email me at webs2099@yahoo.com

No comments: