Wednesday 11 August 2010

Updates and Easter Eggs.

Hey guys.

I've just updated the paintings section of this site to include my three most recent pieces; Dr Who, Iron Man and Toy Story 3. If you haven't already, click on over and take a look.

Be sure to share the links using the buttons on the page.

I've recently finished a ten page submission for the returning digital anthology DWP2.0 (formally Digital Webbing Presents) and a Pin Up for another book called Island Tales.

Jamie, Dirk and I have also cooked up an extra little surprise Easter egg for our Image debut later this month. I can't tell you what it is yet, but if you pick up the book (available here) you'll be in for a little treat.

With those projects out of the way, it leaves me open again to take on more work. So if you are looking for an artist to get the ball rolling on a project or commission an oil painting, NOW is the time to drop me a line.

Stay Slinky,

G.

No comments: