Tuesday 17 August 2010

A little help from my Tech-Head friends.

So I'm thinking about thinking about getting one of these new fangled digital art tablets to become more independent and efficient as a comic book artist, but I've got no idea what they are about.

I'm primarily looking for something that I can ink with. I'm a lazy inker though, so I'd want a device that I can either draw directly onto or trace over scanned in pencils to make smooth Illustrator like lines. So a touch screen type deal is required as my mouse skill are lacking.

I'd also like said device to be able to run adobe Illustrator and Photoshop so I can colour and letter.

Said device would also have to be portable so I could work on the go and allow me to do other fun mobile things such as read digital comics/ebooks should the opportunity arrive.

So Tech-Heads, What do I need and how cheap can I get it?

G.

No comments: