Tuesday 6 July 2010

Toy Story 3.

Hey guys.

It's been a minute since I was able to post any art work up here, for which I apologise. The reason for this (as I've been alluding to through my tweets) is that I've been working on an extremely large painting to promote the release of Toy Story 3 this month.

The image is produced in my usual style of oil on canvas and spreads across three 24 by 30 inch canvas making the full image a giant 72 by 30 inches!

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I fully intend to get some better shots when the work is dry and I'm able to hang as apposed to laying it out on the floor.



If the above image is too small, click it to open it up larger in a new window or scroll down for individual shots.



Once this is dry it will be displayed at the local Vue cinema in the same way my Iron Man piece was.

Shortly afterwards it will be available for purchase.

Any and all feedback welcomed.

G.

No comments: