Friday 23 October 2009

Down with the Sickness.

Being ill is never cool, even less so when everyone else around you is ill too. That way there is no one to take care of you - peel grapes and change channel for you when Jeremy Kyle is on and that sort of thing.

It seems that every bugger is ill these days. Eva has been at deaths door since mid September, Conner started the week by tapping on his window and even little Vinnie with him temperature of 103 has been peeping through the keyhole.

I managed to sleep through the entire Monday of this week. Eva left me in bed when she took Vinnie to nursery only to come home at 6pm to find that I literally hadn't moved. Not even to pee.

Even our very own bestest family friend "Big Uncle Stuey" has been struck down with the infamous Swine Flu.


Anyway, in other news.

I'm trying out a snazzy new way to spread the word about my blog and website by using fast followers to hook me up with some more followers to my tweets. So far the program seems to be working great and getting me a tad more traffic.

Svr 2010 came out this week and as expected is damn groovy. I've been a fan of the franchise since the HCTP days on the PS2. I just wish I could stop coughing enough to play the damn thing. Still, Eva is out with the girls tonight (if she's feeling up to it) so hopefully I'll be laying the smack down this evening.

G.

No comments: