Thursday 6 August 2009

Dwayne is back.

Well the wait is over, it's finally here. As of late last night Dwayne Hickenbottom and the Journey to the centre of the Birth is available. You can get hold of your copy in three ways.

One. Click here and order oe from lulu.com.

Two. E-mail me and buy it direct from me. The price of the book will still be the same as from lulu, though I imagine you'd save quite a bit on postage as I found lulu to be quite expenses there. Any savings I get as a creator I can pass on to you guys. That said, if you're outside of the UK I don't know how much of a difference this would make, if any.

Three. Pop on down and see myself of my old man at "The Bike Shed" on 71 Canterbury Rd, Westbrook and buy one over the counter for no postage at all. What a deal!

So put the word out (blog, tweet, facebook and myspace - word of mouth is my only advertising so I need you guys on this one) and order your copy today.



Dwayne Hickenbottom is back.

That’s right, the once proud Stationery Supervisor turned saviour of Doxxville is back for another thrilling adventure.

Buckle your seatbelts and hold on tight as Dwayne, Nigel, Bones and Zombie Dave all return to do battle with Gods and Kings, Snargllefarts, faces from the past and a certain someone’s evil twin brother’s clone from another dimension in an alternate timeline in the future.

Prepare yourselves for Dwayne’s most exciting adventure yet.

G.

.

No comments: