Saturday 4 July 2009

Saturday morning in Sunny Margate.

Looks like it's going to be another sunny one over here in Sunny Margate. Not even 9AM and I can feel the hot sea breeze wafting (wafting? Good word.) in through the door.

"Door you say? But Grant, shouldn't you be at the beach with your sexy wife getting your brown on?"

"Why yes, yes I should, but it seems that once again I'm being forced to do a hard days work - or at least pretend to."

Still, it's not all that bad here. I've the net to dabble with and a sketchbook at my feet that I really should use more often than I do. Then there's a single dumbell and a makeshift barbell to help pass the time. I say makeshift barbell, what I really mean is a sawn off peice of old scaffold pipe that weighs about as much as a bowling ball. Still, a few dozen sets and I feel it.

As of yet, no business. I don't mind that so much though, these customer things only ever seem to get in the way and distract me from whatever it is that I'm doing at the time - which should they appear this morning would be typing this blog and submitting it to a bunch of blog listings sites to try and bump up up traffic a bit. I understand that I'm not the most exciting person in the world to cyberstalk, but I'm just letting people know I'm here incase they get the urge. It's not that I'm hard to find anyway, between forum whoring, blogging and tweeting my twits over there, I'm practially running through the internet naked screaming lookitme!!

Oh yes, and I have a rather niftie website too ;)

Anywhooie, time to away my blogreaderist(s?) Spar has opened and I've got a hungie in my belly.

Stay Slinky.

G.

No comments: