Friday 10 July 2009

Overlord Vincent and his melon-headed brother.

This using my phone to blog lark is getting to be a bit of a habit. Still, it gives me something to do while waiting for Overlord Vincent to complete his journey to the land of nod.

I've just started work on another book, don't get too excited, not a novel, a comic. I've mentioned a book about a tapeworm before and that's the one I'm working on now.

Eva and I were thinking of hitting the London comic and movie con on Saturday to smoose with Danny John-Jules and co', but money being tighter than a frogs butt, we'll probably give it a miss.

Things are all still go for Birmingham this Oct' though. Just gotta make a few banners and make sure we've enough books to sell. Hopefully Dwayne Two will be ready and there will be some more news on Hero Happy Hour by then.

Right, sounds like the munchkin man is past dozey corner and well into sleepsville. I'm off to get half hour with the weights before the desire for food takes over.

G.

Oh, btw. My other boy just got moved up to the smart party at school. I'm proud.

He didn't come here looking for trouble, he came to do the Red Dwarf shuffle. He's smart. He's smart.

No comments: