Saturday 22 November 2008

Save time in the mornings...

...shave at work.

I just did.

Sorry for the lack of updates the last few days, things have been busy in Camp Perkins - so much so that we missed last Thursday's Doxxville update. The first missed spot since March when we were in Birmingham watching a WWE house show.

I've been scrambling though the sketchbook pushing the pencil hard to try and get some sequentials under my wing for submissions. I've a nice little project going on right now, but until it's a finished product - inked coloured and the whole nine, it's worthless. Only when the project is complete I can start to submit it here and there and hopefully eventually get paid.

Eva has been working her bum off getting everything sorted for the Wedding (18 days away) as well as working AND sitting in front of the pc pushing the digital crayons for the aforementioned submission. The girl has been working harder than a hyperactive squirrel in a nut factory.

Still, I like being busy. I'd rather be working on a project and not be getting paid than not working at all. Naturally, being paid for comics is the goal, but just creating is a buzz in itself.

G.

No comments: