Tuesday 28 October 2008

A stay at home Grant.

I'll admit, when I can get a day at home working on a page I love it. Being in the shop drawing is one thing, but being at home is just cooler. I've got the the net here for research (well, I have the net at the shop, but a certain somebody keeps inflicting it with all manner of spyware and unwanted toolbars that slow the machine down so much that the monitor falls over if you get more than two e-mails a week - once someone tried to send me an attachment and the screen cracked!).

The other big perk of working from home is that I can take a break and hit the weights for a little whenever I feel like it. This comes in handy to battle through "Artist's Block". It has been said that a healthy body equals a healthy mind, and it's true. After staring at a blank page for hours this morning, a few reps on the bench and the old gray matter starts firing again. My only regret is that I left it a little late this afternoon and don't feel that I've achieve enough with the time I've been given.

Ironically, as apposed to speeding up my work rate once I saw the clock, I elected to spend my time writing this blog.

Doh.

Anyway, I've got me some laundry to finish before the little lady comes home.

G.

No comments: