Monday 3 October 2011

World Titans Federation.

Hey guys.

Recently I was contacted by writer Scott R. Schmidt to pencil a short comic about Gods wrestling each other. Gods and wrestling? I was all over that like soggy popcorn on a cinema floor.

I've just been informed that "World Titans Federation" or "WTF" for short has been picked up by 215 ink for an up and coming Anthology, which naturally is funkier than a monkey in a smoking jacket.


I've only uploaded a preview of the art here as I want you to buy the book when it comes out ( I'll blog more details as I get them ) but I like to keep you in the loop of what I'm up to.

There's a few other projects I'm working on right now that I'm keeping close to my chest but hopefully I'll be able to talk about them soon. In the meantime I'm still taking on more projects and commissions and am fairly approachable through E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter and several other networking services.

Drop me a line and let me know what you think guys, and stay classy.

G.

No comments: