Thursday 28 April 2011

The Turner Centre - A musical blog.

Hey guys and gals.

As you know, I'm a big supporter of both art and my home town of Margate, Kent. These two loves have come together recently for the opening of the Mighty Turner Centre in Margate Harbor.

There have been a lot of naysayers to this movement, but as a fan of both the above, I can only see it as a good thing. Not only will the centre be bringing in tourism and trade to the local area, which could in turn light the spark to revamp the decaying seafront and amusments, but it will offer a platform for local artist that didn't exist before.

As part of the opening of the Turner Centre, my lovely wife, along with a few friends, performed the song "The Red Volcano".


The Red Volcano. by Doxx

It was a great performance and I'm so proud of Eva for singing. She did beautifully.

G.

No comments: