Monday 24 January 2011

Nana's day out.

Hey guys and gals.

As you may or may not know, depending on how well you follow this page, my tweets and Facebook, my Nana has been very ill the last six months. Ill to the point where we've had to move her into care. I won't go into the details as that's not what you need to read about, but I just wanted to share with you the trip we took a few days ago.

Now Nana isn't able to get out of the home much, so even a quick trip around the corner to a cafe for a coffee and Danish is a big deal. A deal we thought would have been made even bigger when she saw her grandsons' art work on the walls of the cafe. Although in typical Nana fashion, she was far too interested in the young men serving the coffee to pay attention to my labours.

Still, she had a nice afternoon out and the cafe staff were very pleasent and helpful. The service was great and the prices reasonable.


If you pop along to the Cafe in Margate Station, tell them I sent you. You probably won't see Nana there, but you will get a great service and get to see some pretty pictures on the wall.

G.

No comments: