Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day three in the facial hair house.

Well this is humiliating, but then I guess that's part of the fun. Day three of Movember and I've had my first shave, although you'd hardly be able to tell unless you approached me in good light with a high-powered telescope.


Can you see those hairs? See them? Don't feel embarrassed if you have to open the photo in Photoshop and use the zoom feature. They are there. I assure you. Honest.

I'm doing my best to grow the largest size moustache the rules allow. They call it the Trucker but I call it the Hogan. That way I can always trim down to something smaller. Eva wants me to go Errol Flin, but that just makes me look like a cop from an 80's police show.

Donations have already started to some in so why not join the generous and put your hand in your pocket for prostate cancer - or join me and grow a silly moustache.

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/866614/

G.

No comments: