Monday 12 April 2010

Work, Air Con, Gym and Balls.

Hey guys n' gals.

It's been a minute since I was last here as the new job seems to have taken my life away. As much as it sucks having to devote so much of my life to something that isn't my Wife, Son, Art or Gym, it's a welcome change to be having money coming in - so it's not something I will complain about. (EDIT: Not that there IS anything to complain about, it's a great job that I love *Hi Ben, Amanda and Co' :)* )

Speaking of my son, today has been a great day as I've had time to spend with him. We got to do silly things like go for a walk together (or rather he had me push him in the buggy) and catch the bus to Margate. Nothing overly exciting, but it was just nice to be together.

As a treat for being such a good boy I took him to "Walley World" on Margate seafront to burn off all the energy he saved up being pushed around in the buggy.



Please excuse my voice, I'm not sure if I really sound that bad or if its because I'm all bunged up from spending 10hrs stood in the freezing cold under an air con unit (don't ask).

Things on the art front are a little slow right now. I've big plans and lots of paintings on the horizon, but time is fleeting (time warp anyone?) and I've not got anything new to show you guys (yet) but stay tuned. Big things are coming.

Speaking of big things (Warning, tedious self flattering segway) I've been back at the gym a lot recently. My step brother half inched a bunch of day passes for the local gym so I've been burning through them (free IS my favourite price). The facilities there are great and the gym is very close to where I work, so I think it's only a matter of time before I dust off my wallet and fork out to join for real.

Anyway, that's it for now. I've only got about an hour left to myself before Eva comes home from choir and I've still got to sort my things for tomorrow (and maybe have ten minutes on FFXIII)

Stay Slinky - G.

No comments: