Saturday 10 October 2009

You scared my towel off!

One of the best things about kids is being able to take photos and movies of them doing silly things so that when they are eighteen you can use the footage as blackmail to get them to do what you want. With this in mind I've set up a little you tube channel to collect little memorabilia about our little boy.

That's right, I'm now a youtubist.

So here's little Vinnie fresh from the bath, doing his best to scare Mummy by pretending to be a noisy monster. Guess what happens when Daddy plays too?



Click here if video has gone for a Burton.

I've also streamlined all those buttons that used to appear below my posts to the most popular three. Digg, Facebook and stumbleupon. So if you are on any of those three, please click the appropriate button and let people know that I'm here.

G.

No comments: