Saturday 5 September 2009

Dwayne in Spar, Hero Happy Hour and Tony Lee.

Hey guys.

Sorry it's been a minute since my last post. We've had guests staying recently and that's thrown things all totally silly.

So where were we?

Recently I've been selling some of my books through the local Spar shop. The manager there has been good enough to let me leave some books on the counter for the staff to sell on my behalf. Unfortunately though I was asked politely to remove them yesterday as the staff weren't getting on with their work anymore because they had all started to read my books. It's a shame that my books are no longer available in Spar, although the reasoning is one heck of a compliment.

Things aren't going as well as I'd hoped with the Hero Happy Hour gig. It seems that IDW have chosen to go in a different direction than we had hoped, leaving us without a publisher. The game's not over yet though as Dan is following up a few ideas so hopefully we should be back in the saddle again very soon.

That's all for now folks.

Stay Slinky.

Oh and a final thought, Eva and I were watching Jamie Oliver on television last night. Anyone else think he moves and sounds like Tony Lee?

G.

.

No comments: