Wednesday 22 July 2009

Grandad.

Morning Fans-o-me.

Yesterday did not go well for me, in terms of painting that is. I set off with what I thought would be an extremely easy portrait, but struggled with it all day. Eventually it got the better of me and has been discarded in that back of the garage where I don't have to look at it. Who knows, I might find it in a year or three and think it's the best thing ever. But until then, it's out with the meeces.

You guys don't want to come over here and read about me telling you how much I sucked at painting yesterday though do you? You want to see more ever-loving finished pieces. Well here's one from a few years back that hangs in my Mother's house. It's of my old Grandad, Geoffrey Gordon Rowlinson.



Any and all feedback welcomed.

G.

P.S. Don't forget those little buttons down there. I need all you facebook heads to click that little F box for me.

Pretty please.

.

No comments: