Friday 22 May 2009

Dry Day.

Today looks like a wonderful day to be at the beach, and why not. The sun is shining, the birds are flying - the butterflies are butterflying.

Eva and Vinnie have been at the beach for some time now. I'd like to think that Eva is finding time to put her feet up and enjoy the weather, as she has been feeling rather under it lately. I expect Vinnie is tearing up and down the prom on his bike doing his best to knock over as many people as possible. With any luck I should be down there with them within the hour. As it is I'm sat in the shop watching *my* Doctor fight Cybermen with Ace.

Vinnie had his first full dry day yesterday. We'd been promising him for a couple of weeks now that if he had a full day of using the toilet and potty (not 24/7, just when nature called) as apposed to using his nappy or pants, that he could pick himself a new toy. So for two weeks he's been looking forward to getting himself a Transformer, and yesterday was his day.

So sat at home right now (or possibly down the beach) are the newest additions to the young master's toy armada, Optimus Prime and Megatron.

I don't know what I'm more proud of, Vinnie's first dry day or his choice in toys.

Thas' my boy.

G.

No comments: