Wednesday 18 March 2009

Futuristic Fish and Ninjas in Nappies.

The last week has been pretty good in terms of work load, I've been working on a story about a crime fighting goldfish from the future (no really!) and have been averaging 2 pages a day - which is especially impressive as I normally move at the speed on a wheel clamped snail moving uphill.

With that project in the bag I've moved onto something a little less silly - a ninja baby and the spirit of her long dead grandfather. Hopefully I'll be able to work through this strip with a similar pace and be able to pick up some more work next week.

Don't forget to re-load this page often to keep an eye out for my Twitter updates on the right of the page. I may not be doing anything interesting, but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside just having you guys along for the ride.

Plus it helps with the advert banner over there *whistles*

G.

No comments: