Friday 13 February 2009

"Superhero Squad" or "Forcing your childhood onto your own children."

I bought a handful of these miniture Marvel heroes (and villains) as presents for little Vinnie for Christmas, but they all kind of went their own way about the house and dissapeared for a few weeks.

Recently they resurfaced and have been inseperable from the Lord and Master of the house ever since. Everywhere Vinnie goes, Spider-Man, Sandman, Doctor Octopus and Rhino go too. Rhino being the firm favourite. He even said to me in the van a few days ago that Rhino was his favourite toy.

So as a reward for being a good boy, I've ordered him a handful more of these Super little toys to play with. The look on his face when I produced Captain America, Iron Man, Wasp, Thor and Hulk two days ago was priceless. I can't wait to see how he reacts when the X-Men package arrives (hopefully) later today.

Now I just need to find out if they do a Fantasic Four set.

G.

No comments: