Tuesday 27 January 2009

Wrestling, Marmite and Bedroom Farts.

There are a good many things in the world that I am good at: Dispensing useless trivia about comic books, cartoon shows and wrestling events. I'm also not too shabby at drawing and writing.

Blogging, it seems, is to be filed in the "Stuff Grant Sucks At" pile. It sits there with Keeping butter out of the Marmite jar and Not farting in bed.


So what's been going on in the wonderful world of (the) Grant Perkins (.com)?

I've been spending a lot of time behind the pencil, which is cool. I'm getting ahead of myself with the submissions and have been working slowing through some other pages for a fellow Digital Webber. The pages are to go to the NYCC in a few days, so the deadline is fairly tight. Still, being sat in this bike shop all day I've got all the time in the world. The last time we had a customer in they wanted a new Penny Farthing.

Facebook is being cool and making the world ever smaller. Now not only can I fill up my friend spaces with various celebrities from around the world (both in and out of the comics field) and pretend that I really know them, I've been found by members of my family I've not seen in the best part of a decade. Isn't 'tinternet cool?

Anyway, I best get off, I might have a customer in the next month or two.

Though hopefully I should remember to blog again before then.

G.

No comments: