Tuesday 16 December 2008

Wedding pics.

Hey guys, it's been about a week since I was here. The last seven days have been a blur as Eva and I got married last Wednesday and spent the following few days up in London on a mini Honeymoon. We found time to check DW on our phones but were unable to post from them. It was so cool to see that not only had facebook been bombared with our Wedding pics before we arrived at the hotel, but DW had a link up to them.

For those of you who didn't get to see the pics on facebook, here's a few snaps of our week.

The beautiful bride.

The big moment.

The first photo of my mum and dad together for 15 years. There was a real messy divorce, so seeing them both come together for our day really meant a lot to me.

Posing in the car that we were to leave the reception to ride home (or so I thought). It's my fathers car and what the bride arrived in.


Getting in the REAL car - and yes, I know the limo is pink, but Eva picked it! It was a total surprise to me.


The ride up to London for the Honeymoon was far too long and we got hungry.

The next day in London. We went on the London eye. This was another huge moment for me as I'm brown pants scared of heights.

Getting fishie in the Sea life Centre.



The first dance.



And this was taken at our second reception on the Friday night after we got back from London.


We also got to see Wicked and spend far too long walking around the biggest toy shops and Comic book stores that I've ever seen.

All in all, it was a total blast!

2 comments:

Dan_Yell said...

Wonderful pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't Wicked just the best?! I want to Defy Gravity!